Hello! We are Reuben, Hannah and Ioan, and we are going into our final year! We've had such a good 5 years in Liverpool and are delighted to take on the role as your Charity Representatives for 2022/23.
We are supporting 2 local charities this year:
1. Wirral Mind - is a mental health charity working to support people going through difficult times with their mental health in the local area.
2. KIND (Kids In Need Desperately) - a charity working in Merseyside to support socially disadvantaged kids and their families - with a big Christmas appeal that we hope to get involved with!
We'll be organising events and raffles that everyone and anyone can get involved in, but keep your eyes especially peeled for:
- Charity walk in Autumn 2022
- Strictly Come Dancing in February 2023
- Charity cycle in Spring 2023
Our main role is to raise as much money to support these fantastic charities and their work. However, we are also 3 friendly faces who have been members of the LMSS for a while - we have picked up some tips and tricks along the way! Feel free to drop any of us a message!
We also want to give shout-outs to students pursuing their own fundraising endeavours. We are also looking at setting up a volunteering page for local organisations to advertise for any help they may need - more info coming soon!
Happy fundraising, and see you around!
He/Him (Reuben & Ioan), She/Her (Hannah)